6.02.2013

Saturday Mail

It's no secret that I live in a small town and small town life is known for having it's little quirks. I would be convinced that the workers at my local Post Office collect all of my mail and wait to give it to me until Saturday if I didn't recognize the fact that that would take considerable effort and organization on their part- a feat I'm not sure they're capable of.

Anyways, here is my Saturday Mail from the last two weeks!


Last week, I recieved a package from Michelle containing socks and fun Korea stuff, and also my new passport came from the passport people! 

And this week....


Order of a dress and a sweater from ASOS, tickets to see Dylan Moran, just the usual random correspondence from the FBI, and also my transcripts from my alma mater. The fact that the transcripts arrived on Saturday really is a minor miracle considering I turned in the paperwork on Thursday, the office workers at my school are not usually so prompt! 

This should go without saying but I really <3 getting stuff in the mail! 


No comments:

Post a Comment